Saturday, September 27, 2008

What to eat for clearing up acne

« ...When I suffered from severe acne, I had a massive selection of acne products in my bathroom. Products that worked, products that never worked, products that were expensive, products that were cheap - you get the point right? I had such a large range of products, because quite simply most of them weren't as effective as they promised, but there were some real gems in there, that did what they promised. So I've come up with the top rated acne products, in my own opinion....
...Chemical peel: For scarring that is not severe, this might be a good option. The application of a Chemical solution to the skin causes the scarred skin to blister and peel off, a new skin then grows in its place....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Additionally, most bath soaps contain heavy perfumes and other additives that make them more desirable to use in the shower but more damaging to the face. Perfumes and dyes of any type are very irritating to the skin on the face....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: best over the counter acne face soap, acne and organic face wash, best acne treatment

No comments: