Saturday, September 27, 2008

Best way of removing acne scars

« ...If you kill these good bacteria, it will certainly affect the digestion process in your body. If your digestive system slows down, toxins in your body will build up. Until the point where toxins in your body is too much for your kidney to handle, it will cast the entire toxin to your skin. Suppose that if toxin were to be ditch away to your skin, acne is going to haunted you for life....
...This used to happen all the time to me. It wasn't until I looked at the relationship between acne and food a little closer, that I was able to boot acne out of my life... FOR GOOD. Once I eliminated foods such as white flour, sugar, hydrogenated oils, iodine and a few others, I saw my skin change right before my very eyes. It was shocking!...»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Treatments for acne include medicines and creams containing various antibacterial agents. Acne will generally reappear quite soon after the end of many types of treatment-days later in the case of topical applications, and weeks later in the case of oral antibiotics. Treatment will therefore typically have to continue until the person reaches their 20s....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: herbs for healing acne scars, acne medicine over the counter, acne scar removal products

No comments: